Sunday, February 28, 2010

MUNNY MUNNY MUNNY



WOWZERS IN YA TROUSERS!

I've just recently been introduced to the world of Munny's...probably a bit slow, but hey I've been busy. So. If you don't know already - (which I'm sure you do) Munny's are cute little creature designs you can buy, and they're basically like blank canvases. A do-it-yourself toy. Designers from around the globe create the shape and submit it and we deck it with features. Siiiiiiiick. There's a little MUNNYWORLD Flickr group where you can show off your rad cool designs yada yada yada, but this little guy...he's just so cute. I just want to eat him, then regurgitate him, whole, then sleep him in my bed and watch him until the morning. Owwwwww. He's just sooo kah-ute - insert grinding teeth really really hard and squishing nose.
Look at him.....




And check out Kidrobot if you want to design your own. ▲

No comments:

Post a Comment