Tuesday, September 22, 2009

false. lies. bullshit. virgo never again. ever. any of you

I don't think I can ever look at you the same again. I love you so much that I hate you. I know you're lying to me. I know you're with somebody else and I can never forgive you. You've been lying to me now for I don't even know how long and I will never EVER go back to you. I hope you're happy. You've dragged me down so far. Was it NEED or was it LOVE? You've ruined my happiness. I was so happy with you. I had plans. And i did think of you in my future. I thought of you in almost the whole lot of my future. I would have let you be buried with me. I was hoping to finish school. I was hoping to find a beautiful life with you in a clean, sturdy house. Our house. I was hoping we'd get a kitten to love and share. And plant some vegetables. Fresh vegetables for cooking. And you will never know. You will never ever know. And either will I. I'm sure you wouldn't care now anyway. I'd love to thank you for things, but I you've torn my heart in two and I'm bleeding for my life. I hope you find this girl is as pathetic as they come and then realise you have made the biggest mistake of your life and then I hope you are miserable just like I am, but then I hope you are not. I hope you aren't hurting like me, which I don't think you are. And please never come near me again, and please don't try to call or contact me, it will only hurt me. And I will not try to contact you as it may put pressure on you. I cannot believe I didn't see this coming. Am I blind? My love for you was beginning to sprout again so beautifully, so roundly, so full for only you, and I was excited about things again for the first time, for us, since Paris. But how would you even know. You never came home to me. And you found somebody else to BRIGHTEN UP YOUR FUCKING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am changing anything that is you.
I am wiping my tears for the last time.
I am curling myself around my friends not you.
I am painting and laughing without you.
I am driving over the speed limit in an open space.
I am biting my fingernails off and spitting them on the floor.
And my toenails.
I am burning all of you that exists in my life because I don't know how else to forget you.
You can have anything you gave me back including the table and chairs.
I only want my bed and my computer. You can almost just take the damn bed.
You no longer exist in my phone and if you try to call me, I will have my phone company ban you.
I have deleted my Facebook.
And my friends know not to pass on messages from you.
Take anything you want from me and long as you don't have to talk to me or touch me.
Please don't hurt me anymore, just be happy without me there.

I've never done this before.
I never wanted to.
And I never will again.

Next time, I'll know it's for real.

Goodbye for ever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment